Crosshairs Firearm TrainingBasic Pistol Class: (LTC-002)
In this 8 hour course the trainee will learn the following skills and more:
- Review the rules for safe firearm handling
- Firearm parts and operation, pistols and revolvers
- Different ammunition and its best particle uses
- Shooting fundamentals, stances, sighting, breathing, trigger squeeze, follow through
- How to select, clean and store a firearm and ammunition
- Review of various activities available to help participants develop and improve their shooting skills
- Overview of the Massachusetts Firearm Law that was enacted on October 21, 1998
- Shoot / don't shoot...when to use lethal force when to walk away
Please understand, NO LIVE AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM DURING TRAINING!
We are now using state-of-the-art LASER Training techniques in our Basic Pistol Class. This allows us to offer the safest methods to training while still using real firearms in classroom exercises. PLUS...being an authorized seller of the LASER Ammunition and LASER Targets that you'll use in this class, we can sell these items too!
March 9th, 2019 at 08:30am till about 5:00pm.
Classes are $110.00 per trainee and includes live fire which all trainees need to participate in. Classes are limited to 4 trainees per class, however we will make accomodations for 5 trainees if they sign up together.
Register for this class here!
To pre-register, click the link above and to pay your refundable deposit (see Cancelation Policy below) click here.
If you cancel 7 days or more prior to class, you'll receive a full refund.
If you cancel between 3 days and less than 7 prior to class, you'll receive a $25 refund.
Any cancelations within 3 days of the class will be at Crosshairs Firearm Training's discretion or
if you aren't able to attend the class the deposit can be applied to any course within the next 12 months.
This deposit can only be used by the original consignee only!
Have questions or comments ask them here and get a quick response.
Private individual classes are $200.00, semi-private $350.00 for weekday or unscheduled weekend classes.
If you have young children in your home and you wish to introduce them to firearms, we welcome them and will "gently" guide them in distinguishing between real firearms and toys. They will handle AirSoft type firearms and firearm safety will be stressed dispite them handling toy firearms in the class. Please let us know so we can make proper accommodations for them.
The Basic Pistol Class will require 8 hours. Please allot enough time in your schedule to complete the entire course. No refunds and/or certificate will be issued for any class that you cannot participate in the entire class!
We are now accepting credit card payments using Square!! The secure payment method for modern business. Made for mobile!
Do you own a small business and want to take credit card payments, maintain business income, and print receipts all from one convienent location? Try Square yourself by clicking this link, Sign Me Up.
* LTC-002, LTC-007, FID-001 are course numbers from Mass General Law Chapter 140, § 131P and 515CMR 3.00